Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Devices
- On your Samsung device, go to Settings (gear icon).
- Scroll down and tap Developer options.
- If you don't see "Developer options," go to About phone or About device and tap Build number seven times until you see the message "You are now a developer!"
- Go back to settings main menu scroll down and tap Developer options.
- In "Developer options," find USB debugging and toggle the switch next to it to turn it on.
- Connect your Samsung device to your computer using a USB cable.
- If prompted on your Samsung device, tap OK or Allow to grant permission for USB debugging.
- Check the Always allow from this computer
- Tap OK or Allow to confirm.